- Our investors did not know our industry or customer – they sold soap – we sold improved health.
- I was so impressed with the fact that they had built a $320 Million dollar company and started to take their advice as gospel
– It wasn’t. There were many unfulfilled promises as well as wrong roads taken simply because I did not give my gut instinct enough validation
- General info on how to sell stuff just doesn’t work with Health & Wellness, it is a different breed and you need that specific expertise to move you forward and stretch you upwards towards reaching your goals.
- Join our free Health Biz Group for tips, tools and thought starters.
Feel free to share this article as long as you include the above Bio & links
Kim Peterson is a highly accomplished Natural Health and Wellness expert who has devoted 20 + years of her life to helping others with her extensive experience. Kim is best known for her popular website,CommonSenseHealth.org, which she launched in November of 2009. Through her work, she has not only become a valuable teacher in the wellness industry, but she is also skilled in wellness business marketing. Kim has been a voracious student of health and wellness since her early 20’s. She began by being completely self-educated and expanded her knowledge through countless seminars, books and programs. Kim experienced her first taste of wellness entrepreneurship when her light therapy business started with nothing and became a multi million-dollar leader in the light therapy industry within a five-year period. Today, due to her highly successful business experience and her devotion to continuing her study of health, Kim is well equipped to help others solve their wellness business challenges, lead better lives and improve their health naturally.